Hybrid Pocket Tool for Mini RG59, RG59 and RG6 Fixed Pin Connectors
- Use the appropriate ¼ x ¼ cable strip tool for the cable being terminated.
- Push the connector onto the cable by utilizing the appropriate integrated insertion port located on the front of your HPT tool.
- Release the latch on the tool lever, allowing the lever to swing open so that you are able insert the connector and cable.
- Insert the connector into the plunger tip and push the cable down through the 360 degree connector support dogs.
- Start to close the handles of the tool together.
- As the handles close, the plunger slides toward the dogs.
- When the handles are fully closed together, the connector has been terminated.
- Open handles to remove the connector.
- Back the connector away from the plunger slot and grasping the cable behind the connector, lift the assembly out of the tool.
NOTE: The compression throw distance is set at the factory. A hex lock nut keeps the tool calibrated over long periods of use. Field calibration, if necessary, is quick and easy. We advise periodic use of 3 in 1 oil on the plunger only.