Aluminum Compression Tool for Mini RG59 MCX Connectors
- Use the appropriate cable strip tool for the cable being terminated.
- Prep the cable and install the connector onto the cable per connector installation instructions
- Insert the connector into the plunger tip and push the cable down through the 360 degree cable holding legs.
- Start to close the handles of the tool together
- As the handles close, the plunger slides toward the cable holding legs
- When the handles are fully closed together, the connector has been compressedl
- Open handles to remove the connector
- Back the connector away from the plunger slot by grasping the cable behind the connector and lifting the assembly out of the tool
- NOTE: The compression throw distance is set at the factory. A hex lock nut keeps the tool calibrated over long periods of use. Field calibration, if necessary, is quick and easy. We advise periodic use of 3 in 1 oil on the plunger only.